Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vegan Waffle recipe

No, they are not raw! But winter in Canada can be a bit challenging!
and adding some fun like that can help to stay on high veggies and fruits 'diet'

I found a vegan waffle recipe that I modify with the products I prefer!
No eggs, No dairy products, No refined sugar!

and they are pretty yummy as I couldn't get the picture of the plate full!


Here is what you need:

- 2 cup of Organic Whole wheat flour (or your choice of flour)
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 2 1/2 cup of almond milk (I used 1 cup of coconut milk and 1 1/2 cup of almond milk)
- 2 tsp of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of agave (you can use stevia or raw honey)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt

stir all together and pour in your waffle machine!


They are wonderful like that or with marmalade or homemade jam !

Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment