Monday, September 24, 2012

Welcome to a new healthy living!

With this new blog, I want to share with you what I have learned in this vegetarian, vegan and raw food journey.
I want to share and to help you realize that the food industry have been manipulating us to became unhealthy in order to feed the pharmaceutical industry!...
I've decided to open this blog after a talk with a vendor in a Farmer's Market who said that these information must be shared to all to be aware and understand how manipulated we have been since our birth and how WE can change it.
The information that we talk about with him was about Dairy products...
In fact, we are all dairy product intolerant!
Why?
Because cow milk is design to feed baby calf, that grow in average 730 pounds in their first year! (2 pounds per day!)
Do you think it's designed for the human body?
Plus there is so many false ideas about our standard diet (Called the SAD diet = Standard American Diet),
That I think it's really time to get informed and to take action for our health and our planet.

In the raw vegan food lifestyle, we substitute the cow milk with any nut milk (or organic soy milk, rice milk, hemp milk and such).

We are meant to eat food that grow from mother earth, not in process packages with tones of chemicals and addicting products.

You are welcome to leave a comment below!

and let me know if you have any question!

 ------------------------------------------------

Here is a little recipe that I've made for my morning drink:
For 1 serving: 1 banana, 2 cups of almond milk, 1 tsp of carob powder
Blend it all together and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new Blog Sabine it looks so interesting! The smoothie looks wonderful, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqueline! I am glad you like it! Don't forget to subscribe/follow...I will update it with recipes and more as much as I can!

    ReplyDelete